Nirvana Europe is the official travel partner for the ITU World Triathlon Grand Final in Lausanne. Round trip airport transfer service from Geneva Airport can also be booked through Nirvana as they work exclusively and in partnerships with our official transfer partner Helvécie.
Services provided by Nirvana:
- Flight booking service from your preferred departure airport (subject to availability)
- Overland bike transportation services from UK & Ireland or bike carriage reservations on flights
- Geneva (GVA) airport meet and greet with return airport transfers
- Athlete-friendly accommodation to suit all budgets in various locations in and around Lausanne
- Bike storage or bike permitted in bedroom
- Early breakfast on race day arranged
- Direct access to the experienced Nirvana event crew
- Race entry cancellation insurance
- Event cover for your bike up to £15,000 (including theft/race damage)
I'm a spectator. Can I still book through Nirvana Europe? Sure thing! We also organise travel for support crews and spectators.
What is included in the accommodation price? Accommodation, daily breakfast including early morning race day breakfast if required, onsite Nirvana assistance. Please note that city taxes must be paid directly by the client upon departure at the hotel.
Do you provide access to bike mechanics & sports physio? Yes, these can both be booked as additional extra’s on our online booking shop.
Can I spread the payments? Yes, you can log into your account and make a payment at any time.
Are you able to provide add on tours for long haul clients? For sure! Whether it’s an add on stay within another major European city such as London, Paris, Madrid etc or whether its an extended stay in Geneva or a boat trip to France…it’s all possible!
Can you book my flights for me? As an ATOL bonded travel company we can give you peace of mind!
Do you arrange airport transfers from Geneva? Yes – this service is available for all athletes, friends, family, spectators and most importantly bikes! The train service from Geneva to Lausanne is very strict with the transportation of bikes!
Can you pre arrange bike carriage with the airlines? Yes, we can always pre arrange the space with the airlines. Not all airlines will allow pre-payment but we will always advise where this is possible.
What are the booking conditions? At the time of booking it is a €165.00 / £150.00 / CHF 190.00 per person non-refundable deposit with the remaining balance due 12 weeks prior to your arrival date.
Can my supporter(s) also stay in the Team Hotel? Yes! All one team together with a unified focus on the event.
Tel: +44 (0)191 257 1750 (Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm)