You will find information about your visit to Switzerland on the following link.
For the non-members of the Schengen Area there is a mandatory visa requirements to enter the Schengen Zone (including Switzerland) for some countries. The list of travel document and visa requirements by nationality can be downloaded from the following link.
If you require a written letter to assist with your Visa application please contact the LOC at email@example.com. Information to be provided to the LOC:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth (Day, Month, Year. Eg. 1 September 1991)
- Role (ie: Athlete; Coach; Medical; Media etc)
- International Federation
- Country of residence
- Passport number,
- Passport issue date (Day, Month, Year. Eg. 1 September 1991)
- Passport expiry date (Day, Month, Year. Eg. 1 September 1991)
- Arrival details (date and times and where possible Flight numbers)
- Departure details (date and times and where possible Flight numbers)
Application date: For a Schengen visa, the application may be submitted no earlier than three months before the planned date of entry into the Schengen area.
The list of documents to be attached to the form as well as the application procedure depends on the country of residence of the person applying for the visa. Please click on the following link and select your country of residence to find out about the requirements. You will also find the contact person for the Swiss embassy in your country.